Personal Injury Treatment from our Chiropractor in Roanoke
Personal injuries can range from minor sores to life-debilitating conditions. Here at Performance Healthcare, our Roanoke chiropractor sees many patients who are looking for pain relief from their personal injuries. Chiropractic treatment for personal injuries helps our patients find pain relief and start the road to recovery.
Types of Personal Injury
Here at Performance Healthcare, our chiropractor specializes in treating personal injuries. Types and causes of personal injury can vary. Some of the most common personal injuries that we treat include:
- Auto accidents - The most common type of personal injury is a traffic-related accident. Car accidents can be especially dangerous depending on the circumstances of a collision. Whiplash is a common auto accident injury and is commonly treated by our chiropractor.
- Work accidents - Work injuries are especially prevalent in occupations that involve a lot of physical work. Certain workplaces, such as a construction site, can be hazardous to work at. An employee might be paid workers compensation for a work-related injury.
- Repetitive use or motion injuries – Another common workplace injury is caused by repetitive motions. Repetitive motions often cause strain on the muscles and joints, leading to pain and inability to carry out the needed task.
- Slip and falls – Slip and fall accidents are another common type of personal injury that often result in back pain, knee pain, and hip pain.
- Sports injuries - Sporting activities are especially notorious for causing repetitive strain. When an athlete repeats similar movements over time, that repetition can result in wear and tear of a muscle or ligament.
Treatment for a Personal Injury
Once you have developed a personal injury, medical professionals recommend that you seek medical attention immediately. A minor injury can worsen over time and significantly lower your quality of life. A chiropractor can provide pain relief for back pain, neck pain and more. Common treatment methods for a personal injury will usually include pain management, massage therapy, and spinal decompression.
Contact our Chiropractor in Roanoke for Personal Injury Relief
Looking for some quality physical therapy in Roanoke? If you are interested in receiving treatment from our chiropractor in Roanoke VA, Performance Healthcare can help you. We offer programs that are specifically dedicated to addressing holiday injuries, sports injuries, and auto accidents. To discuss your treatment options with us, please call at (540) 524-2550 for more detail.